Workplace and Business Communication Skill (Masterclass)$218.00
About this course
This workshop is designed for everyone seeking to enhance their effectiveness of communication and writing skills that are required at the workplace. In this workshop, learners’ will be able to recognized different styles of communication and how to improve understanding and build rapport in workplace. Leaners’ will also appreciate the role of body language, voice tone in effective communication, communicate the message in an effective and engaging way for the recipient, use writing as a tool for thinking and learning, develop skill in planning writing and completing tasks and appropriately apply conventions of writing.
Effective Communication and Writing skills at workplace (Masterclass) will cover key topics on;
- The Basics of Communication Skills.
- Effective (or ineffective) communications patterns.
- Using non-verbal communication and the impact it has on the recipient.
- 10 Skills in Demand the world of business through good communication skills and communication styles.
- Public Speaking and Presentation skills by participants.
- Organising the structure of speech.
- Non-Verbal communication: harnessing your body language.
- Knowing the difference between aggressive communication, Passive communication and assertive communication.
- Group Activity.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Using language appropriately in writing emails and letters.
- Teamwork and communication skills exercise.
- Avoiding miscommunication and becoming a more active listener a better listener.
- The art of listening and the value of positive affirmation and be more encouraged to be kind when communicating with others.
- Communicating business matters in business writing, writing memos, letters, email and reports.
- The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback.