- From: May 30, 2018
- To: May 31, 2018
- Starting at: 10:00 AM
- Finishing at: 05:00 PM
- $ 268.00
- SUNSHINE PLAZA, #06-04 (Office Tower)
- 91 BENCOOLEN STREET
(Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253 prior to your booking.)
The course aims to provide business development executives particularly the PMETs with a clear understanding on the fundamentals of business strategy and Planning. The course is specially designed to target PMETs, who are engaged in Business Development on a daily basis in this highly competitive business landscape. By acquiring these key skills and knowledge, it will aid PMETs who are engaged in Business Development to better contribute and play a proactive role in their scope of work.
The 02-day course will cover key concepts of Litmus Test (internal evaluation), Competition Analysis (external evaluation), Comprehensive Business Planning with Business Modelling Canvas, Common business models and strategies, identifying resources and business needs and last but not least, Putting together a task list and Action Planning.
Training Duration: 2 days (10a.m – 5p.m)
– Fee: $268.00 (You Pay S$0 after Skillsfuture subsidy).
– Eligible for CSP & WTS scheme
– Supporting Public Agency: Skillsfuture Singapore
– Suitable Job Level: Managerial, Supervisory, Operational, PMETs & Entrepreneurs.
– Course Materials + 2 Lunch provided.
– Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253/ +65 6747 2707 prior to your booking.
Meet the Trainer:
Benjamin Low (Mr.) CMgr. FCMI, MCIM
Master Trainer (Entrepreneurship)
- M.B.A. (Marketing)
- B.A. (Hons) Multimedia Art
- International PGDip. (Business Management)
- Diploma in Marketing Communication
- Advance NLP Certificate in Emotional Intelligence
- Accredited Advanced Enneagram Executive Coach
- Certified Master Practitioner (Neuro- Linguistic Programming)
- Certified Master Practitioner (Third Generation Business NLP)
- Certified Master Practitioner (Executive and Life Coaching)
Benjamin is an Entrepreneur by training with over a decade of experience in project management and building online solutions. In project management, Benjamin oversees regional roll-outs of websites for Volkswagen, Audi AG and EPSON, creating microsites, Apps and AD Banners just to name a few.
Academically, Benjamin possesses diverse qualifications in Business and marketing. He is also a Certified Master Practitioner of the ‘Third Generation Business NLP’, ‘Neuro- Linguistic Programming, and ‘Executive Life Coaching’. His qualifications include, Diploma in Marketing Communication, Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Multimedia Art, International Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management and Master of Business Administration (Marketing).
Professional Affiliation & Accreditation:
Benjamin is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, an elected member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and also serves as Mentor with the latter, providing mentoring to marketing and management professionals from across the globe. Benjamin also speaks at various entrepreneurial and marketing forums and talks as key note speaker.
Benjamin was also invited to speak at the Young Entrepreneur Network at SIM (2012), business mentor at SMU’s Real Business mentorship programme (2013), NUS’s Asean Youth Leadership Exchange (2014), NUS’s Global Youth Entrepreneurship Exchange (2015), Marketing Guru Talks, an event organized by Marketing Institute of Singapore to share his experience on creative concepts and social media, and he was also invited as a judge at SMU’s Real Business Weekend (2015).
- Promising SME 500 (Platinum Category) in 2012,
- (Top Business Luminary) in 2013
- Top 10 Fastest Growing Corporation in 2014.
Service to Profession:
- CMgr. Chartered Fellow, Chartered Management Institute
- Member, Chartered Institute of Marketing
Terms and Conditions:
- Allocation of seats is on a first-come-first serve basis and limited seats for each event.
- The registration fee is due and payable upon registration and must be received prior to the event.
- Payment must be made 07 working days prior to the event date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon reciept of full payment.
- G&L Chartered Business Consultants Pte Ltd (“The Company”) reserves the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the course or seminar if it deems fit.
- Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) email@example.com
- Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253 and provide us with your claim ID prior to your booking.
- Placement in the course shall not be confirmed if the SkillsFture Claim ID is not recieved 14 days prior to the course start date.
Cancellation and Refund of Fees:
- Registration will be deemed closed 01 week prior to the event date or when seats are filled. (i.e. If the event is dated 05th June 2017, the closing date shall be 29th May 2017).
- Participants who cancels their registartaion before the commencement date shall be liable to pay the percentage of the event set out as follow;
(i) 20 days before commencement date: 25% of event fee.
(ii) 19 to 08 days before commencement date: 50% of event fee.
(iii) 07 days or less before commencement date: 100% of event fee.
Participant who is unable to attend the event due to medical exigencies will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 50% of event fee.