- From: August 23, 2017
- To: August 24, 2017
- Starting at: 10:00 AM
- Finishing at: 05:00 PM
- $ 399.00
- 10 Anson Road
- International Plaza, #28-15
- Training Duration: 2 days (10a.m – 5p.m)
- Venue: 10 Anson Road, International Plaza, #28-15, Singapore 079903.
- Fee: $399 (You Pay S$0 after Skillsfuture subsidy).
- (Corporates pay ONLY $239.40 after 40% PIC claim).
- Supporting Public Agency: Skillsfuture Singapore
- Suitable Job Level: Managerial, Supervisory, Operational, PMETs & Entrepreneurs.
- Course Materials + 2 Lunch and Tea-Breaks Provided.
- Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding the definition of ‘offer’ and acceptance.
- Giving case scenarios as examples.
- what is definition of an objective that ascertained intention to be bound.
- Understanding the concept of acceptance communication to offeror and certainty.
- Understanding what is ‘Statutory Illegality’ in an Contract.
- Understanding the completeness of an enforceable contract.
- Understanding when does the promissory estoppel applies.
- General understanding of the Electronic Transaction Act (‘ETA’) and its application.
- Understanding the definition of ‘consideration.
- Understanding the definition and its application of ‘Undue Influence’.
- Understanding the necessity and the intention of creating legal relationship.
- Understanding what is the presumption of intention to be legally bound in a commercial arrangement.
- Understanding implied terms.
- Understanding the difference between express terms from implied terms.
- Understanding the concept of classification of terms.
- Understanding of the classification of terms, exception clauses.
- Understanding the basics of an unfair contract terms.
- Understanding what constitute a contract with minors.
- Understanding the basics of minors’ contract act.
- Understanding the third party enforcement of contract rights and its application.
- Understanding the definition of ‘Duress’ and its application.
- Understanding the definition of ‘Undue Influence’ and its application.
- Understanding the definition of ‘Actual Undue Influence’ and its application.
- Understanding what is ‘Unconscionable Bargains’ in a contract.
- Understanding what is ‘Statutory illegality’ in a contract.
- Understanding ‘Judicial Remedies’ for breach of contract.
- Understanding ‘Mutual Mistake’.
- Understanding what is ‘Unilateral Mistake as to Identity’.
- Understanding the various types of ‘Judiciary Remedies’.
- Understanding the definition of ‘Unilateral Mistake’ and its application.
- Understanding ‘Unilateral Mistake as to a term’.
- Understanding ‘Injunction’ in ‘Judicial Remedy’.
- Understanding what is ‘Specific Performance’ in ‘Judicial Remedy’.
- Understanding the ‘Limits on Available of Specific Performance’.
· Meet the Trainer ·
Roy Goh is an Entrepreneur by training with more than 10 years of commercial business experiences. Roy possesses extensive diversified qualifications in business and law. His diverse qualifications include, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Certificate in Contract Law (Harvard Law School) and LL.B (Hons.) from the University of Essex respectively .
Roy’s in-house legal practices mainly focus on contractual risk management and advises on preliminary internal dispute resolution in relations to contractual disputes. Roy is also the General Counsel overseeing the aspect of collaborative and employment contractual drafting, commercial contract drafting, contract negotiation, advising the company on corporate, business and commercial law, and statutory compliance related matters.
Roy is an Elected Royal Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute as well as an international registered consultant with the Association of International Consultants (AIC). In the commercial business landscape, he is also a well respected and influential young dynamic business leader.
Roy also speaks at several entrepreneurial forums, summits and dialogue sessions as key note speaker. He is also frequently invited as adjudicator for local and international enterprise competitions. Roy had since, been awarded 3 national entrepreneurial awards all in a year. Roy also serves as an independent director with Add Profit Holdings Ltd, an offshore investment company.
- Promising SME 500 Award 2012
- Successful Entrepreneur Award 2012
- Top 100 Excellence Award 2012
- Member, U.K. Constitutional & Administrative Law Bar Association
- International Associate, Magistrates Association (England)
- Member, Singapore Corporate Counsel Association (SCCA)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Associate Member, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
- Youth member, Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Youth Member, International Council For Commercial Arbitration
- Member, International Association of Young Lawyers (Brussels)
- Member, Singapore Institute of Director (Membership & Growth Committee)
- Member, Chief Marketing Officer Council (CMO Council,USA)
- Member, Institute of Certified Business Consultants
- Member, Inter-Pacific Bar Association (APEC Committee)
- International Associate, The Professional Mediators’ Association
- International Associate, Commonwealth Magistrates’ and Judges’ Association
See What the Attendees Say About the Workshop: