- From: July 26, 2017
- To: July 27, 2017
- Starting at: 10:00 AM
- Finishing at: 05:00 PM
- $ 388.00
- International Plaza, #28-15
- 10 Anson Road,
The objective(s) of the course seeks to holistically instil the basic awareness to a positive mindset towards customer service by understanding the importance of customer service, be it at internal or external level, understanding what is customer service, what it means by meeting customer’s expectation and meeting customer’s expectation exceedingly by applying the ‘Go the Extra Mile Service’ (G.E.M.S) concept. Attendees will also gain understanding on the importance of good technique to situation handling, and the repercussion if situations are not handled well. At the end of the course, attendees will be able to acquire key acknowledge and skills to an effective customer service. These key skills consist of, learning and understanding the importance of patience, attentiveness, clear communication skill, knowledge of product and services, ability to use positive language , acting skill, time management, ability to read customers, a calming presence, goal oriented focus, ability to handle surprises, persuasion skill, solution oriented, closing ability and the willingness to learn.
The seven (07) hours workshop is targeted at staffs who are required to handle both internal and external clients. Its main objective(s) would be to develop essential skills to help attendees to build a healthy mindset, and awareness to what is good customer service as so to create a lasting impression. However, the workshop will not be complete without practical application of these skills taught. Hence, the second part of the workshop will see three parts of two-way role play, where attendees will gain practical hands-on experience through given scenarios and group discussions.
Training Duration: 2 days (10a.m – 5p.m)
– Fee: $388 (You Pay S$0 after Skillsfuture subsidy). ($239.40 / pax after 40% PIC claim for eligible corporate).
– Supporting Public Agency: Skillsfuture Singapore
– Suitable Job Level: Managerial, Supervisory, Operational, PMETs & Entrepreneurs.
– Course Materials + 2 Lunch and Tea-Breaks Provided. Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) email@example.com
– Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253 / +65 6747 2707 prior to your booking.
*Meet the Trainer*
Ow Yew Wah (Mr.)
- BA. (PsyBus) (U.K. Open University)
- Dip. Public Relations (London Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
- Dip. Advertising (London Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
Yew Wah graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Business from the Open University (U.K). Yew Wah is an experience veteran in the corporate and commercial landscape of 28 years. Prior to joining G&L, Yew Wah had spent more than 2 decades with a global and dynamic banking organization the ‘Citigroup/Citibank NA Singapore’ (Citigroup), as its Vice-President.
During his career at Citigroup, Yew Wah rose the rank-and-file to Vice-President. He had also served in a regional processing center part of Citigroup, that supports corporate consumer and global wealth private banking for the last 15 years, in various roles. Yew Wah than joined the United Overseas Bank (Singapore) in 2015, as its Vice-President of the Retail Card Operations Centre.
Yew Wah’s practices mainly focus on, high volume operation management, people management, learning and development, quality and productivity improvement, project management, quality assurance, risk and control, compliance, business contingency, self- assessment and audit review.
High Level Project Management Experiences
- Contractual Assignments at SGX: Quality Assurance Team / Special projects relating to Government Securities and Derivatives.
- Leading projects in ‘SOX’, internal and external audit reviews.
- Leading ISO Committees (ISO 9000, ISO14000, OHSAS – ISO18000), in providing management support and guidance to the ISO steering committees in integration of ISO standards.
- Leading national quality frameworks projects like, Singapore Quality Award (equivalent to Malcom Balridge award), People Excellence Award and Innovation Class Award.
- Represented the award winning Regional Processing Center in presenting best practices on the topic of, “Organizational Development” and “People Development” at seminars organized by SPRING and Civil Service College.
Awards & Achievements
- Citigroup Service Excellence Award.
- National Productivity Award.
- Star Award for a special and short project.
- Awarded Regional Processing Center, which has won accolades like SQA, People Excellence, Innovation Class and People Developer.
Service to Profession
- Member, Singapore Human Resources Institute (MSHRI), Sub-Committee (International HR Partnership Project).
- APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Committee).
- Member of the IAL / AEN (Adult Education Network) Interest Group.
Note: In the course of the event, photographs of participants/videos or interviews of the participants could be conducted by the company, or its appointed vendors, for the purpose of post event publicity of the respective event, either in the Company’s official publications/website or any third party’s publication/website approved by the Company.
Terms and Conditions:
- Allocation of seats is on a first-come-first serve basis and limited seats for each event.
- The registration fee is due and payable upon registration and must be received prior to the event.
- Payment must be made 07 working days prior to the event date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon reciept of full payment.
- G&L Chartered Business Consultants Pte Ltd (“The Company”) reserves the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the course or seminar if it deems fit.
- Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253 prior to your booking.
Cancellation and Refund of Fees:
- Registration will be deemed closed 01 week prior to the event date or when seats are filled. (i.e. If the event is dated 05th June 2017, the closing date shall be 29th May 2017).
- Participants who cancels their registartaion before the commencement date shall be liable to pay the percentage of the event set out as follow;
(i) 20 days before commencement date: 25% of event fee.
(ii) 19 to 08 days before commencement date: 50% of event fee.
(iii) 07 days or less before commencement date: 100% of event fee.
Participant who is unable to attend the event due to medical exigencies will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 50% of event fee.