- From: August 30, 2017
- To: August 31, 2017
- Starting at: 10:00 AM
- Finishing at: 05:00 PM
- $ 388.00
- International Plaza, #28-15
- 10 Anson Rd
Roy Goh (Mr.) Roy Goh is an Entrepreneur by training with more than 10 years of commercial business experiences. Roy possesses extensive diversified qualifications in business and law. His diverse qualifications include, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Certificate in Contract Law (Harvard Law School) and LL.B (Hons.) from the University of Essex respectively .
Roy’s in-house legal practices mainly focus on contractual risk management and advises on preliminary internal dispute resolution in relations to contractual disputes. Roy is also the General Counsel overseeing the aspect of collaborative and employment contractual drafting, commercial contract drafting, contract negotiation, advising the company on corporate, business and commercial law, and statutory compliance related matters.
Roy is an Elected Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute as well as an international registered consultant with the Association of International Consultants (AIC). In the commercial business landscape, he is also a well respected and influential young dynamic business leader. Roy also speaks at several entrepreneurial forums, summits and dialogue sessions as key note speaker. He is also frequently invited as adjudicator for local and international enterprise competitions.
Roy had since, been awarded 3 national entrepreneurial awards all in a year. Roy also serves as an independent director with Add Profit Holdings Ltd, an offshore investment company.
– Promising SME 500 Award 2012
– Successful Entrepreneur Award 2012
– Top 100 Excellence Award 2012
– Member, U.K. Constitutional & Administrative Law Bar Association
– International Associate, Magistrates Association (England)
– Member, American Bar Association Associate
– Member, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators Youth member
– Singapore International Arbitration Centre Youth Member
– Member, International Association of Young Lawyers (Brussels)
– Member, Singapore Institute of Director (Membership & Growth Committee)
– Member, Chief Marketing Officer Council (CMO Council,USA)
– Member, Institute of Certified Business Consultants
– Member, Inter-Pacific Bar Association (APEC Committee)
– International Associate, The Professional Mediators’ Association
– International Associate, Commonwealth Magistrates’ and Judges’ Association
Note: In the course of the event, photographs of participants/videos or interviews of the participants could be conducted by the company, or its appointed vendors, for the purpose of post event publicity of the respective event, either in the Company’s official publications/website or any third party’s publication/website approved by the Company.
Terms and Conditions:
- Allocation of seats is on a first-come-first serve basis and limited seats for each event.
- The registration fee is due and payable upon registration and must be received prior to the event.
- Payment must be made 07 working days prior to the event date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon reciept of full payment.
- G&L Chartered Business Consultants Pte Ltd (“The Company”) reserves the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the course or seminar if it deems fit.
- Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253 prior to your booking.
Cancellation and Refund of Fees:
- Registration will be deemed closed 01 week prior to the event date or when seats are filled. (i.e. If the event is dated 05th June 2017, the closing date shall be 29th May 2017).
- Participants who cancels their registartaion before the commencement date shall be liable to pay the percentage of the event set out as follow;
(i) 20 days before commencement date: 25% of event fee.
(ii) 19 to 08 days before commencement date: 50% of event fee.
(iii) 07 days or less before commencement date: 100% of event fee.
Participant who is unable to attend the event due to medical exigencies will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 50% of event fee.