- From: June 27, 2018
- To: June 28, 2018
- Starting at: 10:00 AM
- Finishing at: 05:00 PM
- $ 188.00
- Sunshine Plaza (Office Tower)
- 91 Bencoolen Street, #06-04
(Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253 prior to your booking.)
This workshop is designed for everyone seeking to enhance their effectiveness of communication and writing skills that are required at the workplace. In this workshop learners’ will be able to recognized different styles of communication and how to improve understanding and build rapport in workplace. Leaners’ will also appreciate the role of body language, voice tone in effective communication, communicate the message in an effective and engaging way for the recipient, use writing as a tool for thinking and learning, develop skill in planning writing and completing tasks and appropriately apply conventions of writing.
Effective Communication and Writing skills at workplace (Masterclass) will cover key topics on;
1. The Basics of Communication Skills.
2. Effective (or ineffective) communications patterns.
3. Using non-verbal communication and the impact it has on the recipient.
4. 10 Skills in Demand the world of business through good communication skills and communication styles.
5. Public Speaking and Presentation skills by participants.
6. Organising the structure of speech.
7. Non-Verbal communication: harnessing your body language.
8. Knowing the difference between aggressive communication, Passive communication and assertive communication.
9. Emotional Intelligence.
10. Using language appropriately in writing emails and letters.
1 1. Teamwork and communication skills exercise.
1 2. Avoiding miscommunication and becoming a more active listener a better listener.
1 3. The art of listening and the value of positive affirmation and be more encouraged to be kind when communicating with others.
1 4. Communicating business matters in business writing, writing memos, letters, email and reports.
1 5. The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
1 6. Role Play and exercise.
Training Duration: 2 days (10a.m – 5p.m)
– Fee: $188.00 (You Pay S$0 after Skillsfuture subsidy).
– Eligible for CSP & WTS scheme
– Supporting Public Agency: Skillsfuture Singapore
– Suitable Job Level: Managerial, Supervisory, Operational, PMETs & Entrepreneurs.
– Course Materials + 2 Lunch provided.
– Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) email@example.com
– Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253/ +65 6747 2707 prior to your booking.
Note: In the course of the event, photographs of participants/videos or interviews of the participants could be conducted by the company, or its appointed vendors, for the purpose of post event publicity of the respective event, either in the Company’s official publications/website or any third party’s publication/website approved by the Company.
Terms and Conditions:
- Allocation of seats is on a first-come-first serve basis and limited seats for each event.
- The registration fee is due and payable upon registration and must be received prior to the event.
- Payment must be made 07 working days prior to the event date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon reciept of full payment.
- G&L Chartered Business Consultants Pte Ltd (“The Company”) reserves the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the course or seminar if it deems fit.
- Email Booking: Charis Soh (Director, Operations) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please kindly contact us at +65 6829 7253 prior to your booking.
Cancellation and Refund of Fees:
- Registration will be deemed closed 01 week prior to the event date or when seats are filled. (i.e. If the event is dated 05th June 2017, the closing date shall be 29th May 2017).
- Participants who cancels their registartaion before the commencement date shall be liable to pay the percentage of the event set out as follow;
(i) 20 days before commencement date: 25% of event fee.
(ii) 19 to 08 days before commencement date: 50% of event fee.
(iii) 07 days or less before commencement date: 100% of event fee.
Participant who is unable to attend the event due to medical exigencies will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 50% of event fee.